Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The beginning

Well, here we go. After years of bouncing around the idea of establishing my own football website, I've finally given in to my own laziness and simply amended the entire ordeal to a simple blog for now.

The goal here is to discuss any and all aspects of football. Not just NFL, and certainly not just College. We're looking at any and all angles of the game on all levels. Of course, NFL and D-I will obviously be dominating the content here, but I don't want to limit myself to any one level. Plus, if I ever want to talk about something other than those two outlets, I've already covered myself from the get-go (this is all assuming that the few people who would even read this besides myself would even care, so I don't know why it matters. It's a pretty pointless thing to be writing about for the time being, and I'm not sure why I've put this much thought into it. In fact, why am I still typing about this?).

So there you have it, a slight insight things to come. Just random opinions and observations on all levels of the game, and I figure it's a good thing to start now so I'll be in the swing of things come autumn.

Hope you guys enjoy the blog, and until the season starts I'll try to pump out 1-2 posts per week.

No comments: